A few nice Beef recipe images I found:
Image by jypsygen
Image by tarale
Once it's out of the oven, let it sit for 15 minutes.
butter for cooking
500g mince beef
little bit of salt
little bit of pepper
can of tomatoes (peeled, diced)
packet of frozen spinach
3 tablespoons tomato paste
1/2 glass white wine, or vinegar
cup of milk
three cups grated cheese.
1) Cook onion and garlic in a little butter until the onion is clear. Add mince and cook until browned. Add remainder of ingredients, and simmer for 1/2 hour.
2) While the meat/tomato sauce is simmering, prepare to make white sauce. Put butter and cornflour in a saucepan and melt the butter to make a paste. Stir in the milk on medium heat till the sauce thickens. Add the grated cheese at the end and stir it in.
3) In your lasagne dish, add a tiny bit of meat mixture, just to cover the bottom, and then add your lasagne sheets. Add a layer of meat, and a layer of cheese sauce. Cover again with lasagne sheets and repeat, till you reach the top. The last layer should be meat and cheese sauce. Cover this with some grated cheese and breadcrumbs.
4) Cook it for forty minutes in the oven at 180 degrees.
5) Once out of the oven, let it stand for fifteen minutes, before serving.