- 12 piece Bread
- 1 packet Cream Cheese
- 5 slice Bacon
- 1 packet Mushrooms
- 0.25 piece Onion
- 15 gram Butter
- 1 pinch Salt and pepper
- 3 whole Egg (A)
- 3 whole Egg Yolk (A)
- 200 milligram Milk (A)
- 180 milligram Heavy Cream (A)
- 1 pinch Salt and pepper (A)
1. Cut bread (for sandwiches) diagonally in half (so that they are triangular), and arrange around the inside of a gratin dish. Lay some at the bottom too.
2. Mix up the egg, egg yolks, milk, heavy cream and salt and pepper (A)
3. Slice mushrooms. Cut bacon into strips Chop onion finely.
4. Heat butter in a frying pan. Cook onion, before adding bacon and then mushroom. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. and lay cream cheese over.
5. Put (3) into (1), pour (2), and lay cream cheese over.
6. Bake at 180 °C for 25-30minutes.