My DH loves fresh baked cookies. As long as he has a nice cold glass of milk, he will devour all the cookies! I try to bake cookies every now and then to see his eyes light up like a child’s! I love him!
This Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe is one of the best I have baked. It also freezes great too. I wrapped some logs of dough up in parchment paper then in freezer bags. When ready for some warm cookies, I just popped one out of the freezer, sliced, and baked.
Rating: Easy to make, easy to bake, and easy recipe to eat up with a tall glass of milk. This is the Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe you want if you like Thick and Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies. Try it and let me know how they turn out for you!
FOR RECIPE & PHOTO GUIDE CLICK →
|Thick & Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies||
5.0 from 1 reviews
Recipe type: Dessert
Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 8 mins
Total time: 23 mins
Yields: 24 Cookies
Serve with a tall glass of milk.
- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large bowl cream together butter and brown sugar with an electric mixer.
- Mix in eggs and vanilla extract.
- In a separate bowl combine flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Stir in dry ingredients into butter mixture.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- On a non-stick baking sheet drop 9 2-tbsp cookie dough balls.
- Bake for 8 minutes.
- Cool cookies on a wire rack.
Sorry for the horrible lighting in these photos! I am trying to get better at my picture taking.
If you are going to eat cookie now is the best time!