Paleo Breakfast Eggs w. Mexican Chipotle Red Sauce Recipe
Side Tortilla Chips
Paleo Breakfast Eggs with Mexican Chipotle Red Sauce Recipe topped with almond cheese. Dash with freshly sliced avocados or Paleo Guacamole Recipe. What is a Mexican meal without tortillas? Free: Paleo Tortilla Recipe wheat, grain and corn free. Spicy chipotle sauce changes the everyday scrambled egg into a Mexican Breakfast Cuisine. Chipotle is a smoked dried jalapeno chili. Adobo marinade, sauce, seasoning and herbs including: red pepper paprika, oregano, salt, garlic and vinegar mixes. Chipotle in adobo used in Mexican cuisines. Spicy, tasty Paleo Breakfast gluten, corn, soy and dairy free.
– 4 to 5 eggs. Scramble eggs to taste
Paleo Chipotle Red Sauce Recipe
4 to 5 medium fresh tomatoes (stem removed and chopped)
2 minced garlic cloves
1 small white onion chopped
1 green bell pepper (pitted) chopped
2 chopped chipotle chilies in canned adobo sauce
2 tablespoons adobo sauce
Sea salt to taste
Black pepper to taste
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 cup water
4 to 5 slices of almond cheese
In sauce pan coat with olive oil over medium heat. When hot add ad garlic, onions and bell peppers. Cook until tender. Add sliced tomatoes, chipotle chilies with adobo sauce.
Add in water bring to boil. Once boiling reduce heat to middle. Stir occasionally.
In 5 minutes sauce should thicken when thick reduce to low heat.
Cover scrambled eggs with chipotle sauce. Top with unsaturated and dairy free almond cheese.
Paleo Guacamole Recipe
– 3 ripe avocados
– 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
– 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
– 1 teaspoon garlic powder
– 1 teaspoon sea salt or to taste
– 1 teaspoon black pepper to taste
– 1 finely diced tomato
– 1/2 cup finely diced green onions
Mash avocados until smooth
Stir in all other ingredients mix well and refrigerate.
Paleo Tortilla Recipe (Gluten, Corn and Dairy Free)
– 2 Cups of Almond Flour
– 2 Large eggs
– 1 teaspoon olive oil
– 1/2 teaspoon to taste
– 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper to taste.
– 2 to 3 tablespoons olive oil (as needed)
– In small bowl combine all ingredients. Mix well with spoon then use hand to kneed dough. Dough should be elastic and hold together. If dough too dry add small amount of water as needed.
– Divide dough in equal balls. Roll each ball on parchment paper.
– For circular tortilla divide dough with large bowl or large cookie cutter.
– Place olive oil in skillet and bring to medium heat. When olive oil hot place tortilla cook each side for 30 to 40 seconds. Remove drain paper towel.
– Continue and cook each tortilla. The longer tortilla fried crispier each tortilla becomes.
Serve warm or cool
More Eggs Recipe Articles