A few nice Pasta images I found:
Prawn and asparagus pasta
Image by nettsu
Ingredients (serves 2)
this wasn't bad to be honest (i added more asparagus and a few more prawns than recommended) It was nice but maybe a little on the bland side - there's a much better prawn pasta recipe in Delicious thats probably about as easy to make as this
* 2 tablespoons olive oil
* 1 small red onion, halved, thinly sliced
* 1 garlic clove, crushed
* 1 long red chilli, deseeded, finely chopped (i left the seeds)
* 8 large green prawns, peeled, deveined, tails intact (again I added more)
* 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed, cut into 2cm lengths (i doubled this to 2 bunches)
* 1/3 cup dry white wine (this was 1/2 cup as increased the prawns & asparagus)
* 160g dried angel hair pasta (probably was about 250g)
* shaved parmesan, to serve
1. Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling, salted water, following packet directions, until tender. Drain, reserving 2 tablespoons of cooking liquid.
2. Meanwhile, heat oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add onion. Cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until softened. Add garlic, chilli and prawns. Cook, stirring, for 2 to 3 minutes or until prawns just turn pink.
3. Add asparagus and wine. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until asparagus is tender.
4. Add pasta and reserved liquid to prawn mixture. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to combine. Serve with parmesan.
Super Food Ideas - October 2007 , Page 19
Recipe by Kerrie Sun
Pasta and tomato sauce
Image by Andrew Beeston
Pasta and tomato sauce, all fresh from the garden (except the Pasta and Cheese tree wasn't blooming this year)