- 8 ounce(s) soba noodles
- 1 tablespoon(s) vegetable oil
- 1 pound(s) shrimp
- 1 tablespoon(s) rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon(s) lower-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon(s) vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) grated fresh ginger
- 3 clove(s) garlic
- 3 cup(s) snow peas
- 1/2 cup(s) lower-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup(s) hoisin sauce
- Cook soba noodles as label directs. Meanwhile, heat 1 tablespoon vegetable oil in 12-inch wok or skillet on medium-high.
- Toss shrimp, rice vinegar, and lower-sodium soy sauce in bowl. Add to skillet; cook 2 minutes or until shrimp turn opaque, stirring. Transfer to bowl.
- Heat remaining 2 tablespoons vegetable oil in same skillet on high. Add grated fresh ginger and garlic; cook 30 seconds or until fragrant, stirring. Add snow peas; cook 5 minutes, stirring.
- Add shrimp to skillet along with chicken broth and hoisin sauce; cook 5 minutes or until thickened, stirring. Serve over soba.