- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil, divided
- 1 pound(s) shrimp
- 1 teaspoon(s) paprika, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 2 large red peppers, finely chopped
- 1 clove(s) garlic, pressed
- 2 cup(s) long-grain white rice
- 1 can(s) (15-ounce) whole peeled tomatoes, crushed
- 3 cup(s) lower-sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup(s) frozen peas
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in 12-inch skillet on medium-high. Toss shrimp with 1/2 teaspoon paprika and salt. Cook 3 minutes or until opaque, stirring. Transfer to bowl.
- Heat remaining tablespoon olive oil in same skillet on medium-high. Add onion and red peppers. Cook 7 minutes or until softened. Add garlic; cook 1 minute. Add long-grain white rice; cook 2 minutes, stirring. Add can of whole peeled tomatoes, crushed. Stir in remaining 1/2 teaspoon paprika and chicken broth. Heat to boiling. Reduce heat; cover. Simmer 20 minutes or until rice is cooked.
- Stir cooked shrimp and frozen peas into cooked rice.