- 8 oz Don Julio Tequila, reposado
- 5 oz Madria Sangria® Sangria
- 3 oz Triple Sec
- 2 oz Lime Juice
- 20 strawberries, washed, hulled, sliced
- 1 large orange, sliced in rounds
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- In a small saucepan, over low-medium heat, place 1 cup sliced strawberries and sugar. Stir until combined and the strawberries begin to soften, approximately 4 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Place orange slices and the rest of the sliced strawberries in a large pitcher. Add tequila, lime juice and triple sec into pitcher. Add strawberry/sugar mixture and sangria. Stir and refrigerate for one hour. Serve over ice.