- 2/3 cup International Delight Gourment Coffee Creamer
- 3 cups of water
- 10 cinnamon sticks
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- freshly ground coffee or espresso
- In a medium saucepan, heat water and 2 cinnamon sticks until boil. Remove from heat and set aside. Remove cinnamon sticks.
- Prepare 3 cups espresso with cinnamon and water liquid.
- In a bowl, whisk creamer, prepared espresso and cocoa powder until well combined. Let cool completely.
- Pour coffee mixture into eight 1/2-cup ice pop molds. Cover molds with aluminum foil and insert cinnamon stick in the center of each mold, puncturing through the aluminum foil to keep the stick in place. Freeze for 4-5 hours or until firm.
- To unmold the ice pops, dip frozen mold in warm water. Hold the sticks and gently release the pops until they unmold.