- 2 slice Bread
- 1 stick Asparagus
- 1/2 whole hard boiled egg (mashed)
- 1 whole Sausage
- 2 tablespoon Corn ( canned)
- 1 tablespoon Mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon Butter ( at room temperature)
2. Slice asparagus diagonally to make 4 leaves. Mash the rest of the asparagus. Mix egg, asparagus and mayonnaise in a bowl. Spread butter on the bread and place egg mixture on top. Make a small dent in the centre, then place the hollowed out slices of bread on top to make sandwiches.
3. Cut sausage in half and make cuts a few times on the cross section cut surface a few times. Fry in a heated pan until slightly brown.
4. Place (3) into the holes in the sandwiches.
5. Spread mayonnaise around the sausage and arrange corn. Place leaves (asparagus pieces) and secure with mayonnaise.