- 200 gram Rice ( cooked)
- 2 cup Ground white sesame seeds
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 slice Red pepper
- 1 sheet Nori seaweed
- 1 sheet Cheese ( sliced)
- 2 pinch Sakura denbu
1. Mix rice and sesame seeds together. Divide rice into 6 portions – 2 large portions and 4 small ones. Sprinkle salt over and shape into rice balls (2 faces and 4 ears).
2. Cut red pepper with a star cookie cutter and cheese with a circle cutter.
3. Place cheese in the center of the “faces” and use nori (seaweed) to make eyes, nose and mouth. Arrange red pepper. Place some sakura denbu for cheeks.
4. Serve with garnishes (lettuce, broccoli etc.)