- 1 cup good quality blue crabmeat (I used Blue Star Claw Crabmeat)
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon onion, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon guajillo chile powder
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- In a medium bowl, combine the crabmeat, yogurt, lime juice, onions and cilantro. Gently stir being careful not to break up the crabmeat.
- Add the guajillo powder and season with salt and pepper. Refrigerate until ready to serve.