- 1 string bean
- 1 piece seaweed
- 1 piece cheese singles
- 1 1/2 cups of sticky rice
- 3 inari skins
- 1 uncooked pasta
- 2 cup water
- 6 cook beans
1. Cook the rice in a small pot using 1 ½ cups of rice and 2 cups of water. Cook until all water is absorbed. Shape about 3 tbsps of rice into oval shaped balls
2. Open the inari-skins, cut off a segment of the inari wrapper along the side with the opening as shown. Open up the remaining piece as well, it will be used as the ears, cut them as so. (Cook beans can be use as it's ear)
3. Hold the skin inside your palm, and put rice inside the inari. As you stuff the rice in, make sure you don’t over-stuff the inari.Cut a slit on the skin, and insert the cut piece in using a toothpick.
4. With a piping tip or hold puncher, cut out circles for the eyes. Place the seaweed on the cheese circles to form the eyes. Cut out small seaweed pieces as well and set aside. Cut off thin strips of seaweed and set aside.
7. Place the seaweed on the cheese circles to form the eyes. Cut out small seaweed pieces as well and set aside. Cut off thin strips of seaweed and set aside.
11. Place the eyes on along the top, and the half circle seaweed as the nose. Use the strips of seaweed as the whiskers. Place 3 open triangle pieces on the belly. As another option use the fried pasta as the whiskers.