1. Follow the instructions from the pre-packaged cake mix.
2. Set the cake aside and let it cooled completely.
3. Shave off the outer dark portions of the cake.
4. Cut the strawberries in half lengthwise. Arrange the strawberries along the top rim of the cake.
5. Spread strawberry jam on the back of the black quins and glue it to the side of the cake. Repeat this step for the other side.
6. With the red quins, repeat the steps previously mentioned to make the cheeks.
7. With the black frosting and a small piping tips, draw the mouth. The mouth should look like the bottom half of a rectangle.
8. Optional, you can add whipped cream to the top of the cake.