- 150 gram Potato
- 1 tablespoon Mayonnaise
- 1/2 tablespoon Milk
- 1 pinch Salt
- 20 gram Broccoli
- 1 piece Sausage (5mm thickness, 10 slices)
- 1 piece Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 bunch Shimeji mushrooms
- 1 piece Carrots
1. Dice potato and boil. Make mash potatoes and combine with mayonnaise, milk and salt. Mix well.
2. Boil broccoli for 2-3min. and cut it into a smaller branches. Cut star shapes out from sausages with a small cookie cutter. Cut a cherry tomato in half and remove seeds. Lightly boil shimeji mushrooms and carrots.
3. Place mashed potatoes between two pieces of cut cherry tomato. Use shimeji mushrooms for the eyes and carrots for the nose. Shape mashed potato to resemble a tree and arrange broccoli and star shaped sausages on the surface.