- 2 cups all purpose flour (I used half white whole wheat)
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup salted butter, room temperature
- ½ cup sugar
- ¼ cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup milk
1. Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease a 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan and set it aside.
2. In a small bowl whisk flour, baking powder, and salt together.
3. In a separate large mixing bowl beat butter and sugars until combined. Mix in peanut butter. Mix in egg and vanilla, scraping down sides of bowl. Add flour mixture and beat on low until combined, the batter will be very thick and crumbly. Pour in milk and beat on low until batter is smooth.
4. Add batter to loaf pan and evenly spread it out. Bake for 50 minutes or until the center springs back when pressed with a fingertip. Cool in pan on wire rack 15 minutes, remove from pan and cool completely.