- 2 packet cream cheese, softened. (8 ounces)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 can chopped green chilies, drained. (4 ounces)
- 4 ounce canned diced jalapeno peppers, drained
- 1/2 cup shredded Mexican style cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup Panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray an oven safe serving dish with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Blend the cream cheese and mayonnaise, using an electric mixer until it's smooth. Stir in green chilies, jalapeno peppers, and Mexican and mozzarella cheeses. Spoon this mixture into the prepared baking dish. Mix together the Panko and parmesan cheese and sprinkle it over the cream cheese mixture.
3. Spray the Panko and parmesan with a quick spray of non-stick cooking spray. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the mixture is hot and the topping is lightly browned.
4. Then lastly, serve this dip with French bread, fresh vegetables, tortilla chips or crackers!