- 1 packet refrigerated wonton skins (24 skins)
- 1 Cooking spray
- 8 ounce cooked crab meat, canned or fresh
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice (about 1/2 lemon)
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup Philadelphia Cream Cheese 1/3 Less Fat, softened to room temperature
- 1 tablespoon reduced fat mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 stalk green onion, thinly sliced for garnish
1. Preheat oven to 375F. Spray both sides of the wonton wrapper with cooking spray and place snugly into muffin pan.
2. Bake for 7-8 minutes until the edges are beginning to get golden brown and crisp. If you are having trouble getting the edges to brown, use tongs to remove the wonton cups and place them directly on the oven rack to bake for 1-2 minutes. They should crisp up nicely.
3. While the wonton skins are baking, in a large bowl, add the crab meat and mix gently with the lemon juice, salt and pepper. Delicately mix in the cream cheese, mayonnaise and Worcestershire sauce. Taste and add additional salt or Worcestershire sauce if needed.