The last time I made ratatouille, I thoroughly enjoyed it. The herbs were perfect with the vegetables used. The only thing was that I had pan cooked the veggies and they didn’t have that pretty presentation as most ratatouilles do. So this time I decided to bake up the ratatouille. It is easy enough to slice up some veggies. If you have one of those fancy madolins you can get your veggies all the same exact width for super perfect presentation.
Delicious Rating: Super good. This is an easy recipe, nothing to it. I use eggplant and always will sweat them to take out some of the bitterness. Besides that, I serve it with rice cooked with some turmeric and it tastes delicious. Will definitely cook this up again.
- 1 onion
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 eggplant
- 2 zucchinis
- 1 long green pepper
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp fresh thyme
- 2 tsp fresh rosemary
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Slice up the vegetables as equal in width as you can.
- Start placing each vegetable next to each other, one at a time, working your way around the baking dish.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle the garlic, thyme, rosemary, salt and pepper on top.
- Bake for 35 minutes and serve warm.