- 2 large avocados
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 small onion minced
- 1/2 cup pecans + 1/3 cup, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (4-ounce) can chopped green chiles, drained
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon Mexican style chile powder
- Assorted crackers, crostinis and tortilla chips
- In a large bowl, mash cream cheese and cheddar cheese.
- Stir in avocado, chopped onion, parsley, 1/3 cup pecans, garlic powder and green chiles.
- Form into a ball with hands.
- In a separate plate, mix chile powder and 1/2 cup pecans.
- Roll cheese ball in mixture and serve with assorted crackers, tortilla chips and crostinis.