If you plan on making these, here is your warning: These Chewy Peanut Butter Hershey’s Kiss Blossoms are Extremely Addictive. Eat with Caution!
I must be on a peanut butter high or a cookie addiction after making so many types of Peanut Butter Cookies and just plain cookies. I know you must be tired of all these easy cookie recipes. But nothing beats the best peanut cookie except a peanut cookie with a Chocolate Kiss on it! It is the perfect blend of chocolate and peanut butter. I love how the Hershey’s Kiss doesn’t melt but softens and warms. Mmmhhhh…delicious! Plus they are so cute and miniature that you have to eat at least 10!
Rating: Simple to bake and delicious to eat. I make these for parties or as a finger dessert. They always go so fast! You have the option to roll the dough balls in sugar or not. I do half and half. Both are equally good and you really don’t need the extra sugar! Be prepared to eat a lot of extra Hershey’s Kisses when unwrapping each one!
FOR RECIPE & PHOTO GUIDE CLICK →
|Chewy Peanut Butter Hershey’s Kiss Blossoms|
- 36 Hershey’s Kisses
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 3 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 cups flour
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- About 1/4 cup sugar
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large bowl combine eggs, brown sugar, vanilla, and peanut butter.
- Mix in baking powder, salt, flour, and melted butter.
- Form dough into 1-inch balls and roll into sugar.
- Place on an non-greased cookie sheet and bake 8 minutes.
- Once removed from oven, immediately press a Hershey’s Kiss in center of each cookie ball.
- Remove cookies from baking sheet and allow to cool on wire rack.